General Purpose Saddle Le Mans
Art.-No. 2038 | 2600,00 €
The 'Le Mans' general purpose saddle is made of the finest double cowhide leather. Softly padded, the saddle design encourages a secure position perfect grip and comfort for the rider. With the added feature of variable Velcro rolls and removeable leg rolls, the rider has the option to adjust the leg position according to their individual needs. These benefits combined make 'Le Mans' a smart all-purpose choice with the additional advantage of standing out with its stunning design. With flat padded panels, this saddle is especially suitable for horses with a well-muscled topline or a wider back with a comparatively short contact area.
- Covered, slightly padded saddle flaps with a reinforced lower edge
- Large, particularly soft knee rolls on the saddle flap
- Including two pairs of Velcro knee rolls for a flexible exchange
- Removable leg rolls
- Short girth straps
- Gusseted panel filled with wool
- black with piping and seam in black
- black with contrasting seam and piping in cream
- dark brown with contrasting seam and piping in brown
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
- 1000 Standard
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).
certified by the ’Austrian Department For Animal Welfare’
Our made to measure saddle concept based on EQUIscan and Saddle-Check (BVFR) measurement data has been renowned as animal welfare-compliant by the ’Austrian Department For Animal Welfare’.
The combination of our saddle tree and panel concepts with professional measurement data enables us to built or adjust custom made to measure saddles fitting perfectly to the horses back. It was and is always our aim to create horse-friendly equipment for healthy horses and lucky riders.
Because of this fact, we are are so proud that our work has been certified as animal welfare-compliant from official side.
Please note: to ensure that a saddle stays always animal welfare-compliant, you have to keep in mind to make regular use of professional check ups, documentation and adjustment.