Dressage Saddle Lexington
Art.-No. 2030 | 2148,00 €
The Lexington dressage saddle complements the ambitious dressage rider perfectly. Variable Velcro knee rolls provide quick and easy adjustment of the rider´s knee position according to the individual rider´s needs. With its flat padded panels, 'Lexington' is especially suitable for horses with a well-muscled topline, or those horses with a wider back and a comparatively short contact area. The combination of fine, covered leather, manufacturing of the highest quality and a sporty, elegant design make this saddle a 'must-have' for the dressage arena.
Suitable for both dressage and Working Equitation purposes.
- Covered, slightly padded saddle flaps
- Knee rolls under the saddle flap
- Including two pairs of Velcro knee rolls for a flexible exchange
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- Gusseted panel
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
- 1000 Standard
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).