Stirrup Leathers Kieffer Ultrasoft®
Art.-No. 692 | 68,50 €
Kieffer Ultrasoft® stirrup leathers are made of buttery-soft leather and, thanks to the nylon reinforcement on the inside, they are resilient, dimensionally stable and durable at the same time. The special shape of the stirrup leathers has various advantages and helps to improve comfort.
The Kieffer Ultrasoft® stirrup leathers are 40 mm wide and tapered to 25 mm wide for attaching the stirrups.
- Modern design
- More comfort and stability for the rider’s leg
- Special Shape prevents twisting of the stirrup leathers
- Without sharp edges
- Soft and gentle on the saddle flap
- Extremely resilient thanks to the special nylon insert
- Tear-resistant up to 500 kg per side
- Narrow hole spacing with numbering for an exact adjustment of the stirrup length
- Width: 40 mm / 25 mm
- Cowhide upper
- Nylon reinforcement inside
- Stainless steel fittings
- 130 cm
- 140 cm
- 150 cm
- 160 cm
- 170 cm
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).