Bitless Bridle Kieffer Ultrasoft® Kendra
Art.-No. 3141 | 141,00 €
The new Kieffer Ultrasoft® Kendra bitless bridle is an alternative option for riders who do not wish to ride with a bit, or who want to refine their communication with the horse.
This simply designed Sidepull bridle with its wide, anatomic fit is cut away at the ear to allow for extra movement and to reduce poll pressure. To further increase the comfort for the horse, the headpiece, browband and noseband are softly padded. Due to its’ innovative features, pressure is evenly and painlessly spread over the whole head. The reins of the bridle can be attached to the rings along the noseband.
- Made of soft, high quality leather
- Anatomically shaped headpiece with generous cut
- and cut-back design at the ear
- Curved raised browband (lined)
- Chrome buckles
- Comes with web reins
Bitless bridles like Kieffer Ultrasoft® Kendra are suitable for:
- Riders who would like to focus more on the weight and leg aids
- Gentle training of young horses who are still developing their teeth and jaw
- Horses with certain teeth problems
- Horses who react negatively against more traditional bridles or bits
- black / black lining
- brown / brown lining
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).