Dressage Saddle Goteborg
Art.-No. 2031 | 2268,00 €
Dressage saddle ‘Goteborg’ is designed for ambitious dressage riders within both the competition arena and for training. The variable Velcro rolls enable the rider to adjust the knee position according to the individual needs of the rider. With its flat padded panels, ‘Goteborg’ is especially suitable for horses with a well-muscled topline or those horses with a wider back with a comparatively short contact area. The fine, covered leather is slightly padded providing a high level of comfort. High-quality craftsmanship and a sporty, elegant design make this saddle a ‘must-have’ for the dressage arena.
Suitable for both dressage and Working Equitation purposes.
- Covered, slightly padded saddle flaps with a reinforced lower edge
- Knee rolls under the saddle flap
- Including two pairs of Velcro knee rolls for a flexible exchange
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- Gusseted panel
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
- 1000 Standard
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).