Dressage Saddle Brugge
Art.-No. 2036 | 2520,00 €
The dressage saddle ‘Brugge’ expands the saddle range of Kieffer to meet the requirements of horses with a sturdy build and a shorter back. This model combines elements of a classic dressage saddle, like seat and saddle flaps, with an extra-wide contact area based on a foam panel to allow an optimal position on the horse’s back. A large, anatomically shaped and also very soft knee roll provides optimal support for the perfect sitting position. With the development of ‘Brugge’, a classic dressage saddle is now also available for horse breeds such as Cold Blooded and Friesian horses.
- Double leather, slightly padded saddle flaps with a reinforced lower edge
- Large, particularly soft knee rolls on the saddle flap
- Foam Panel with extra-wide contact area
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- black / brown
- brown / black
- chestnut / brown
- chestnut / black
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
- Extra-wide Foam Panel
|Double cowhide leather, deep seat, saddle tree ‘1000’||2520,00 €|
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).