Dressage Saddle Pony S-Sport
Art.-No. 2047 | 2760,00 €
The new ‘Pony S-Sport’ is based on our 1000 saddle tree which is perfect for sport ponies with a shorter, straighter topline and short contact area under the saddle. Softly padded panels combined with the short contact area enables an ideal fit for sport ponies.
Designed with a comfortable, flat seat and individual adjustable velcro rolls, the saddle improves freedom of movement, helping the rider to improve weight aids. The rider can switch between the two different leg rolls that come with the saddle, giving an exact adjustment of the leg position. The saddle is made of fine, softly padded leather giving the rider improved stability and comfort. Silver-coloured decorative stitching and matching piping make this saddle a true eye catcher!
- 1000 saddle tree with easily adjustable gullet plate
- Double leather, slightly padded saddle flaps
- Silver-coloured contrasting seams and piping
- Complete with two different velcro leg rolls for flexible adjustment
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- Gusseted panel filled with wool
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).
certified by the ’Austrian Department For Animal Welfare’
Our made to measure saddle concept based on EQUIscan and Saddle-Check (BVFR) measurement data has been renowned as animal welfare-compliant by the ’Austrian Department For Animal Welfare’.
The combination of our saddle tree and panel concepts with professional measurement data enables us to built or adjust custom made to measure saddles fitting perfectly to the horses back. It was and is always our aim to create horse-friendly equipment for healthy horses and lucky riders.
Because of this fact, we are are so proud that our work has been certified as animal welfare-compliant from official side.
Please note: to ensure that a saddle stays always animal welfare-compliant, you have to keep in mind to make regular use of professional check ups, documentation and adjustment.