Dressage Saddle Innovation
Art.-No. 2049 | 2352,00 €
The new ‘Innovation’ saddle by Kieffer is a saddle especially designed for schooling of young horses, and can also be used for sport and leisure riding. Based on our 1000 saddle tree combined with a softly padded panel, the ‘Innovation’ is perfect for sports ponies or horses with a shorter, straighter topline and short contact area under the saddle. Ergonomically designed with a slightly flatter seat, the Innovation is made to develop the full potential of movement for both horse and rider.
The special cut of the saddle and variable Velcro rolls enable the rider to react and be flexible according to the horse’s level of schooling. A forward cut saddle flap and two different knee rolls enable stirrup length to be varied, and leg position to be altered depending on purpose. Due to the flexible features of the ‘Innovation’, the saddle is perfect for many uses including dressage, training over poles and cavaletti, leisure rides or cross-country purposes.
The ‘Innovation’ is made of the finest double cowhide designed with white or colour-contrasting seams and matching piping.
- 1000 Saddle tree with easily adjustable gullet plate
- Forward cut saddle flaps made of double leather
- White or colour-contrasting seams and matching piping
- Complete with two different velcro rolls for flexible adjustment
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- Gusseted panel
- 1000 Exclusive - with gullet plate
Beim Wiesmann 3
86923 Finning am Ammersee
Telefon: +49 (0)8806 7338
Telefax: +49 (0)8806 1210
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).