Dressage Saddle Cannes
Art.-No. 2061 | 3700,00 €
A saddle of the latest generation: Dressage Saddle Cannes is inspired by current scientific findings of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Leipzig. The anatomy and biomechanics of horse and rider are equally taken into account and merge to create a premium saddle with an excellent, versatile adaptable basic fit.
The flexibly adjustable saddle tree, the special lines as well as a newly designed routing of the straps, in combination with the comfortable, soft saddle panels in the shoulder area, ensure good support. In the rear area, the Classic panel provides an evenly flat contact surface with optimised pressure distribution and at the same time create a new seating feeling with more closeness to the horse.
For the rider, this saddle leaves nothing to be desired, thanks to its seat anatomy and rolls positioned under the saddle flap. The pleasantly deep, soft seat promotes a centred, balanced dressage seat. The indirect thigh roll guides the leg discreetly without fixing it. This leaves the freedom to swing with the horse’s movement.
The Cannes dressage saddle has even more to offer besides its excellent fit: the clear, timeless design can be transformed into a personal unique piece with customisable details, such as the refined applications on the cantle plate.
The Cannes – the saddle can do it!
- Steplessly adjustable saddle tree Exclusive with gullet plate
- Classic gusset panel with Drop-Panel cut in the shoulder area
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system with behind the point billet
- Deep seat
- Thigh roll positioned under the saddle flap
- Size 1 or 2
- Double cowhide leather, black
Custom Design options:
- Other basic colours, e.g. brown
- Cantle plate: Material or colour (e.g. patent leather, fabric or other different leather colours)
- Piping colours
- Seam colours
- Trim colours
Custom Fit options for the saddle panel:
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).