Dressage Saddle Münster
Art.-No. 2063 | 3270,00 €
Dressage saddle Münster offers extra comfort and freedom of shoulder movement with its flexibly adjustable saddle tree and half panels shortened in the front area. In the rear area, the cut of the Classic panels provides a flatter contact surface with optimised pressure distribution and at the same time creates a new seat feeling with more closeness to the horse.
Especially well-trained horses with a wide costal arch will benefit from the optimised panel cut. For horses with a rather weak muscle development in the trapezius/spinalis muscle area, the Classic saddle panel with Passage cut in the front is highly recommended compensating for these muscular disbalances.
The unusual design stands out due to the shape of the knee support, for which a special foam is used that is also applied in orthopaedic products for stabilisation and padding. For the rider, the combination of anatomically deep seat curve, thigh rolls and the materials used creates a special seating comfort with a secure hold in the saddle. The pleasantly soft seat does not constrict the rider and allows him to swing freely with the horse’s movement. The soft thigh rolls positioned on the saddle flap guides the leg discreetly without holding it in one position.
- Steplessly adjustable saddle tree Exclusive with gullet plate
- Classic gusset panel with Drop-Panel cut in the shoulder area
- Long girth straps
- Flexible V-shaped girthing system
- Anatomically deep seat
- Thigh roll positioned on the saddle flap
- Size 1 or 2
- Smooth cowhide leather, black
Custom Design options:
- Other basic colours, e.g. brown
- Piping colours
- Seam colours
- Trim colours
Custom Fit options for the saddle panel:
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).