General Purpose Saddle Aachen Classic
Art.-No. 2065 | 1955,00 €
A chic, modern look and a longstanding practical experience in the field make the 'Aachen' a saddle that is always right – whether starting in dressage, in cross-country, or when riding out for longer distances, the rider will sit safely and comfortably in this robust saddle. Thanks to the preformed knee position with medium-sized knee rolls, flexible adjustment to the rider's individual needs is possible at any time. The versatile classic.
This classic saddle model has been intensively revised: The saddle panels have been changed, lie flatter and thus place the rider closer to the horse. The design has also been adapted for a contemporary, sporty look.
- Steplessly adjustable Exclusive saddle tree with gullet plate
- Classic DP gusset panel filled with wool
- Short girth straps
- Deep seat
- Medium-sized knee rolls with velcro on the panel under the saddle flap
- Seat size 1 or 2
- Smooth cowhide leather, black
Custom Fit options for the saddle panel:
Also available as Kieffer Custom Saddle!
For an additional charge, this saddle can be transformed into a unique piece with coloured highlights, e.g. different coloured seams, piping or partial areas.
* All prices on our website are recommended retail prices for Germany and are inclusive of VAT (19%).